Posted in News
- Voucher Critics are seizing on D.C. test scores. They’re missing the point.
- The D.C. Council should not try to derail the city’s school voucher program.
- Parent Satisfaction Highest in Private Schools
- Rising Graduation Rates Not Good Enough When Academic Achievement Isn’t Improving
- Mother sees scholarships as ‘grace from God’
- Knuckling under on D.C.’s voucher program
- A misguided attack on D.C.’s needy students
- School Choice is Not a Partisan Issue
- Scholarships awarded for 234 new students to attend a D.C. private school in the 2016-17 school year under the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program
- Serving Our Children Awarded Contract to Administer DC Opportunity Scholarship Program